Thursday, July 9, 2009

Google Voice, A Definate Home Run!

OK, when I heard about Google Voice months ago I thought it was a really cool idea. I just got my number and set it up with other numbers. This product is revolutionary! It is totally awesome. Enrollment was painless and fast. All features tested out great. The web page is well done and easy to use. Google really hit a home run. I can't wait to share this with others. Here are some the features I thought were really cool.
  • Calls to one number (my google number) are forwarded to all numbers registered simultaneously
  • Voice mail collected at my google number is stored online and translated into text. You can also play it back.
  • I can listen into voice mail being left, real-time (ok, that is kinda creepy)
  • Text messages of a voice mail are sent to a forwarded phone and also translated to text
  • And tons more.

Oh and check out the call widget on the left. Clicking on that will connect your phone and my forwarded phone. Right now I have it setup to only go to voice mail. Give it a try and leave me a message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?